If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it’ll be only used in accordance with this privacy statement. Designmysites may also change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page at regular intervals, to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- What we collect
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify a Client; that may be an individual or firm, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information when needed to provide a service or product or carry out a transaction that you have requested.
Sharing Your Personal Information With Third Parties
We may collect your information when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us through our website https://designmysites.co.uk/, Signing up to our newsletter, Messaging in our Social media pages and phoning through to reception – Our receptionist may take details and gain consent to call or email you back on details provided) or from your use of our website, using LiveChat or mail. We can engage and collect information/Data through a verbal text conversation.
- Log Files
Similar to other websites, we too use log files. These files are used to log visitors to the site. These log files contain internet protocol (IP) address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), browser type, referring/existing pages, date/time and the record of number of clicks or views.
We use the information collected by our website server logs to analyse how our website users interact with our website and its features. For example, we analyse the number of visits and unique visitors we receive, the time and date of the visit, the location of the visit and the operating system and browser used.
- No Spamming
Our spam policy is very strict and we follow a complete No-Spam Policy and neither do we sell nor share any information with other third party application or sites.
- Personal information sharing
The moment you signup to take any registered service by us; some personal details are asked that are to be provided by you. However, in case of using this information for the purposes other than deemed herein according to the terms of services, we will ask for your consent before using. Almost all browsers are set up to accept cookies by default, but you can reset the browser, refuse to accept or set your time to send the cookies, though with this you shall have limited access to our services. If you regret to give your personal details to any services, we will be unable to provide the same to you.
Do we sell your information to third parties? (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): No
- Full-fill any applicable regulation, law, legal processes that are enforced by the government,
- Apply the Terms of Services including investigating the potential violations if any,
- For detecting, preventing or addressing any fraud, security violations or technical issues and
- To give protection against property or safety, harming our user’s rights including ours or the public in general as directed by law.
If required we can share some aggregated, non personal information like the user demography etc without sharing your identity with some third parties. As per terms of conditions laid down in the Designmysites Customer Master Agreement.
- Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have already provided. We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes and survey. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or post. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Designmysites do not transfer or share your information except as provided below:
We may also send your personal information to other companies or people if:
- We have the users’ consent to share the information.
- We may share user’s personally identifiable information with our partners, so that such re-sellers and partners may use such information to market Designmysites products and services, and to market their own products and services. We may engage certain trusted third parties to perform function and provide services to us, including without limitation, hosting and management services, customer relationship services, database storage and management services, fulfilling orders, sending email, processing credit card payments or other functions necessary to our business; and Designmysites may share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain confidentiality of your data.
- We may also reveal a user’s identity or relevant information if Designmysites knows or believes that user is harming or interfering with our other users, anyone else, or violating the Agreement or infringing any of the Designmysites legal rights.
- Designmysites may also reveal user’s personal information when required to do so by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites; to protect the property and rights of Designmysites or a third party, the safety of the public or any person; to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- In the event of a merger, consolidation or reorganization involving Designmysites , acquisition of Designmysites by another company, or other similar transaction, your personal information will, in most instances, be transferred to the control of the third party that is part of that transaction
We value the security and privacy of clients to the utmost. We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Contact form
When you contact us using our contact form, we collect Name, Contact Number, Email Address, Short Message (Related to enquiry). We also collect any other information you provide to us when you complete the contact form.
If you do not provide the mandatory information required by our contact form, you will not be able to submit the contact form and we will not receive your enquiry.
If you do not supply the optional information required by our contact form, We will not be able to contact you via telephone if you do not leave a contact number & We will not be able to contact you via email if you do not leave an email address.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer`s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Types of Cookies: Session Cookies Preference Cookies Security Cookies
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web-page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data that you authorize to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. But, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the concerned website in question.
- Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you as governed by the laws of England and Wales. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or misleading.
- Children’s Privacy
Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying regulations protect the privacy of children using the internet. We do not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. The website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
It is possible that we could receive information pertaining to persons under the age of 18 by the fraud or deception of a third party. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will, where required by law to do so, immediately obtain the appropriate parental consent to use that information or, if we are unable to obtain such parental consent, we will delete the information from our servers permanently. If you would like to notify us of our receipt of information about persons under the age of 18, please do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Us